Monday, July 29, 2013

Weight Loss Update

I think it was about a year ago I decided to lose some of the weight that just seemed impossible to take off. I tried a lot of workouts and ate healthy all year, and I gained a few pounds. I have decided to let this particular experiment go. I just can’t beat it. I don’t know if it’s because of fibromyalgia or my hormones but the weight won’t come off. I’ve decided to just start focus on what is best for my body and working against it all the time like this probably isn’t the best thing.
In the same amount of time I have been on so many programs and forums with people who were doing the same thing as I was but maybe not quite as diligently as I was. I’ve looked at their astonishing before and after photos and even took some “before” pictures of my own. However, I never got to the after picture. Has anyone actually had an easy or at least a normal time of losing weight with fibromyalgia?

No comments:

Post a Comment