Monday, July 29, 2013

Offline Marketing

I deal with internet marketing so much that I rarely think about offline marketing for my websites. Just the other day someone asked me if I had business cards. I didn’t because I rarely need them.
I spend so much time and hassle marketing online and I never know how the search engines are going to change. Offline marketing would be much more stable but would have a smaller audience. I’ve been thinking about starting to sell physical products locally, probably at farmer’s markets. I would need a lot more than business cards though.
I would also need cheap vinyl banner printing at zooprinting.com. Plus, it would need to be able to handle some of the crazy weather that’s in Southern Utah. I think the grommet edges would be the best for that. Do you do any offline marketing?

No comments:

Post a Comment