Monday, July 29, 2013

I’m On a List Somewhere

Through my years of having fibromyalgia I think I’ve become more new age in my personality and I think it’s how I’ve maintained a lot of my happiness and joy. I like spending some time thinking about my dream life living somewhere awesome like Ocean Isle beach nc real estate, being a writer, and in a functional relationship. Lately though I seem to have gotten on some kind of new age list where almost every day at least three different people send me revolutionary tele-summits. They all say the same thing “If you’re trying to use the law of attraction and it’s not working this will help you break through”. This has always been a basic belief of mine but through really listening to all of this advice I believe in it less and less. It really can’t do everything and it doesn’t mean that you’re blocked or you need to pay someone $100. It can do a lot but I still maintain that it can’t make you healthy and three tele-summits a day won’t change my mind about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment