Monday, July 29, 2013

More Cleaning Must Haves

One tip I have for fibromyalgia is to buy any cleaning supply that means you have to scrub less. This is probably the #1 motion that causes me pain but since I live alone there isn’t anyone to outsource that job too. I was reading about the best cleaning supplies online and kept hearing about The Bar Keepers Friend.
I almost ordered it online which I’ve never done with a cleaning supply before. Wal-Mart started carrying a foam version and I’m not sure if it’s as effective as the powder. It doesn’t work as well on toilets as I had hoped but it has worked better for lots of other tasks compared to other cleaners. It’s also the only repeat purchase of this type I’ve made because I usually look for a better version that will actually live up to the promises it makes on the bottle. How do you keep your house clean when you aren’t feeling well?

No comments:

Post a Comment