Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Loving What You Do

Every career counselor I talked to in high school and college seems to say the same thing. “Love what you do and you’ll never work a day in your life”. I didn’t realize that I had accomplished this until last night. Working from home had always been a necessity because of fibromyalgia.

Then someone asked me last night if it was hard to make myself go to work every day. I never really think about having to go to work. I’m always so focused on money and income that I forget how much I love making websites and blogs. I would give it a mens wedding band from jewelryvortex.com if I could. It’s something I love to do so even though I work long hours for not that much money it doesn’t feel like work. Just another reason to be grateful for the path life has taken me.

No comments:

Post a Comment